Followers

Sunday, 2 February 2014

TIME FOR SOME FELT


Good Morning to you all 
hope you are all  having a good weekend 
I am out selling my cards and gifts at a craft fair to day will post some photos 
on monday 
just one note for you its a new challenge over at 

613 AVENUE CREATE  
THEME: USE FELT 
                                             Sponsors: Milk Coffee, Scrapper's Delight 

HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card

I have used shiny shaded paper a strip of purple paper 
a doily some felt die cut hearts sentiment 
I have backed my image with white card 
I have coloured my image with pencils 
and promarkers I have added some glitter 
and inked around the edge 


9 comments:

~ginny said...

Hey Rachel - I love that shiny paper in your background - and somehow you made felt look elegant! Nicely done!
~ginny
RubberMAD

cass said...

Very pretty in pink project, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful, love the glitter and shine! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

carol said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing withus at crafty catz Anything Goes week x carol

Susan Kennedy said...

This is beautiful!! Love the felt hearts!! Great coloring of that image!! Beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Beccalite said...

Lovely card. Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 25th Challenge at Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx(DT Member)

Sheena Brooks said...

Such a pretty image. Love those felt hearts. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

how lovely! I love the used of felt! Thanks so much for taking up our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow love the background paper you have used for this. The use of the felt is just perfect as well!!! Gorgeous image!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html