Followers

Sunday, 16 February 2014

THANKS


Good morning to you all  
I have a picture of spring on its way to show you 

Now on to share a new challenge with you 
over at 

theme is 
ANYTHING GOES /WITH A TWIST 
NATIONAL RAK DAY 
SPONSORS ARE 





HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used 
gold card 
I have made a frame out of white card and I have 
inked it then used a tea bag on it and some gold wax
I have used digi 
Valentines 2 from fitztown  
I have used promakers to colour the image 


I have added some silk small roses to the top corner and some pearls on a stem 
I have die cut some leaves 



I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


thanks for stooping
and looking 
happy crafting to you  all 
hugs 
Rachel  

5 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

This looks great. On first glance I actually thought you had done some framed artwork. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Sue said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh Rachael this is stunning. I love the way you did the background. Any tutorials on this? Would love to do this with my class. Always looking for new things to teach them. Beautiful card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous work creating dimension Rachel, beautifully done and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #43!

aaemie said...

That is a lovely rose image, TFS with us at OCS!