Followers

Thursday, 27 February 2014

ST PATRICKS DAY


Hi to all  this lovely morning 
I am over the community shop for my 2 days 
I thought I would show you what I have been doing
in my craft room over the weekend 

I have been doing some stitching on white pearlised  card
 and have added some simply stamped sentiment 
and a stamped made brad 
then added it to a white pre scored card

here is my card 


  front view 


stitched leaf 


stamped sentiment

I  would like to enter this card into some challenges

6 comments:

Loz said...

Fabulous card and stitching Rachel. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Milnie said...

This is lovely! Very creative!
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good Luck and I hope we see you again!

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

Lovely paper stitching! The pearlised card makes it stand out beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

Have a great week
Rachael :-)

Carol said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for making your sentiment the focus at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very creative and great stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS this week.
Cindy DT

Saints Rule! said...

Love the rich details and the stitching... WOW! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Word Art Wednesday! We are blessed by your support and participation!