Followers

Thursday, 6 February 2014

SOMETHING OLD MADE NEW

This project is for WOYWW  

HI to you all hope you arre keeping warm and safe 
in the bad storms 
we have had some very bad storms in plymouth and part of the see wall has gone 
I am lucky I live the other side of town 
I have been sorting out some of my old jewelry 
and have found some nices pendants but the chains have broken  
so I have got the knitting needles out and the silk cored to knit with 
and this is one of my projects 





I used size 5 knitting needles 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POP BY
Hugs
Rachel 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so creative Rachel and would lovely to wear with a lovely black little number.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Bookworm said...

Rachel, this is so pretty! Hope it brings joy to whomever wears it -- whether it's you or a gift recipient. Happy WOYWW on Thursday! ~ Laura #95

Julia Dunnit said...

Rachel this is a lovely idea to liven up jewellery that isn't going to be worn otherwise..I would never have thought of it and the silk cord is lush!
Now, you don't need to feel a challenge piece is necessary to join in on WOYWW, we just like to see your desk/lap/tray..whatever you work on and what you're doing..no stress about finished challenges, honest!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful and so very clever. I saw it at Inky Linky #43 and came over for a closer look.

Erin Bentley said...

What a gorgeous project. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Craft my life this month.

Hugs Erin DT x

Cara said...

What a wonderful way to update and starting wearing your jewelry Rachel! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Andreja L. said...

What a fantastic creation you made! I like all details :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at "Crafty my life" and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Andreja