Followers

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

RED WHITE AND BLUE


Hi to you all today 
hope you are all well 
hugs sent to you if not 

Its a new challenge over at 

 THEME IS 
RED,WHITE AND OR BLUE  

HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I have used 
blue flower patterned card to make my  shaped card 
I have added some glitter foam butterfly 
sentiment topper  
I have used red and blue card 
my digi is from hand made harbour 
thank you girl with flowers 
I have used promakers to colour in 


I would like to enter this card  in for some challenges 




Thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs to all 

Rachel 

8 comments:

suzARTe said...

hi Rachel,

Another really lovely card. I love the main image and all the pretty embellishments.

Thanks so much for entering another card at
Anything goes, Just keep on creating

Loz said...

Beautiful card and colors Rachel. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at My Craft Creations Challenge. Good Luck.

Ruza Rebel said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Rocio De Alba said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday.

hugs,
Rocio -DT

karalschuknecht said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Add a Butterfly."
Good Luck.

Karal DT for Eureka Stamps
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

This is so pretty.

Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps.

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous stepper card! Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes with Love to Create this week! mo x