Followers

Thursday, 13 February 2014

POM POM TIME



HI to you all 
hope you are all fine in the bad weather 
we have had a lot of bad storms 

to day I am in the community shop selling my cards and gifts 

I have made this project for woyww 

I have to show you today what  I have been doing with my new pom pom maker 
I have made some hair togs 
I have used my pom pom makers and variegated wool 



I would like to enter this project into some challenges 


thanks for looking 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Rachel,
Pom poms are perfect to use as bows. I like the varigated yarn that you used.

Happy WOYWW
Kay (86)

DeDe Haysom said...

Very creative, I like the yarn...happy crafting
DeDe #98

Erin Bentley said...

What a gorgeous project. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Craft my life this month.

Hugs Erin DT x

Erin Bentley said...

What a gorgeous project. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Craft my life this month.

Hugs Erin DT x

May said...

These are Fabulous so creative...Gorgeous work... Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life Challenge... Hugs May x x