Followers

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

POM POM PART 2


Good morning to you all 
I have another work shop I am doing today 
so just popping my post up early 

I have been making some mor pom pom while over at the community shop 
I have made them into hair togs to sell in the shop and at craft fairs 
I like to know what you think


To make these pom poms 
I have used a pom pom maker
odds and ends of wool hair togs 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 






thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 


3 comments:

Erin Bentley said...

What a gorgeous project. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Craft my life this month.

Hugs Erin DT x

Deborah Adams said...

I like the colors you did for your pom poms, very nice. Thanks for sharing and joining with us at All Crafts Challenge.
Deborah ACC DT

sparklingblackrose said...

Fantastic Rachel! Thank you so much for joining our All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you join in again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx-