Followers

Monday, 24 February 2014

PLAYING CARD TIME


Hi to you all have been in the  craft 
room all day 
have had lots of orders to get done 

here is one of them will put some more up over the next few days 

PLAYING CARD TIME 


To make this card I have used gold card 
printed papers 
playing cards 
die cuts for the sentiments 
2 punches for the circles 


I have printed my insert 
I have added a playing card 
I have made a box for the card 


the card on its own 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

Thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel

3 comments:

Loz said...

Hello Rachel. This is Fabulous. Perfect for a card player. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Monika Reeck said...

dear Rachel this is really lovely for a card player what a great idea...I think I will case this ..nice color combo too...lovely done..

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #52, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your wonderful project, Racehl - hope to see you again soon. x