Followers

Monday, 10 February 2014

MY POST FOR A DT


Delicious Doodles
DT CALL



Hi to you all 
just to let you know there is a DT call at delicious doodles 
I have to show 3 cards in my style and personality

here is my first card 

 
this shows how I love shaped cards and playing with templates we have a stepper template and I have turned it into a easel stepper I like doinging easel cards 
image is from delicious doodles I love this image as you can use it for lots of different cards 

second card 

 
I like to use all different embellishments 
 the white flowers were made from doilies cut and folded 
I like to be a bit girly at times 
the rose image is a deciduous doodles image just had to have a go at this one 
 
card three 


I like to use the images to the best and show them off
I also like to make bacing papers and have fun with shaped cards



I have added some glitter to the bow well I did say I had a girly side 
the image is from delicious doodles on the dark side 
I thought this would be good for halloween or even valentines or for a birthday card my daughter at one time would of loved it as a birthday card 

happy crafting to you all 
thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs 
Rachel   
 

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lovely cards - and you even showed the darker side - I think you'll get the DT! Well done!

Carol said...

Great eclectic mix - good luck x