Followers

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

MORE KNITTING FUN


Hi to you all today 
have been having more fun with knitting 
I ran a workshop on knitting on cards the other week 
this is my card I made to show what you can do
I got some inspiration from pintrest 


To make this card I have used a  white pre scored card 
I added some patterned paper to the bottom part of the card 
I added a boarder of paper a sentiment topper and some heart shaped pearls 
I used odd bit of wool cocktail sticks and beads 
here is my pintrest inspirations

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Ardilla said...

Hi, these cards are so original... love them!
Saw them on MIM and came to give a better look.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Diane Noble said...

Oh, this is such a fun card. My mother taught me to knit a few years ago and I love it. I haven't done very complicated projects but it's a fun thing to do with her (she's 87!) Anyway...this is such a sweet card. We appreciate your support and talent so much. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday!
Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really awesome. What a great theme, and just a lovely card. Thanks so much for stopping by to share this in our challenge this week, and please join us again soon. We're so blessed to have you play along.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous take on the inspiration. Love the little piece of knitwear.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandy said...

A lovely card, cute with the little bit of knitting!
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Hazel said...

Loving all the cards with knitting. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x