Followers

Monday, 10 February 2014

MORE FUN WITH KNITTING


Hi to you all 
hope you all had a good weekend
I had a quiet one for a change 


Today I have a cards with knitting on to show you 


To make this card I have used
a pre scored white card 
I have covered the card with pink spotty paper 
pink wool for the bottom part of the card
I have stamped a sentiment and added a brad 
I have used a white card and added my knitting ti it 
I have used 2 cocktail sticks and some beads 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.co.uk
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

4 comments:

Loz said...

Gorgeous Baby card rachel. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very clever! Love this idea. Great card.

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

Very sweet newborn card! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

Rachael :-)

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely sweet card - hope to see you again soon. x