Followers

Friday, 21 February 2014

GREEN STITCHING TIME



Hi to you all 
have just popped in to let you  know what I made in the community shop on thursday 
to day I am back in the shop and the going to a craft fair to sell in the evening 
so a bit of a long day but a fun day

Here is my card 


To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
green card ribbon
I have had stitched the clover leaf and used chalk to colour in the middle part of the leafs 
I have added a pearl to the middle 
I have added a sentiment stamp 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs
Rachel  


6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

verybellemakes said...

Great layout Rachel! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Simply a beautiful card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Cara said...

What a sweet card Rachel. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Elegant, soft yet so sweet. This is just so very beautiful, thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
Blessings, Carole DT

Karen Letchworth said...

It means so much to me that you have taken the time to stop by and share your amazing art with us. I thank you for sharing, and I would LOVE to have you stop by again real soon to share. Have a blessed week, and please know how very much I appreciate you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday