Followers

Monday, 17 February 2014

FRIENDS ARE THE BEST


Good morning to you all for a second time  
I have another new challenge for you all to have a go at 

THEME IS 
FRIENDS 
SPONSOR IS 

The Original Eleanor and Pickles Only At Lacy Sunshine Stamps
HERE IS MY CARD 



To make this card I have used a pre scored white card 
I have folded the shape I have used a gold card for matting and layering 
I have added some gems and a sentiment to the front 



My digi is from LUCY SUNSHINE 
ELENOR THE ARTIST 


My background paper is made with shaving cream and sprites inks
I have added a stamped  sentiment and some gems


I love this digi and want to use her again to make a card for my daughter who is an artist
and Illiterates

I would like to enter this card into some challenges

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge-rules.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel  

10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really lovely, Rachel. What a gorgeous card, and I thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Erin Stephenson said...

Wowo this is awesome! I love the colors you did with the inks and shaving cream! I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for details when you get time.

Ginger said...

Just checking out the talent from Make it Monday! Love the background! You did an amazing job coloring the image!

CraftyGirl said...

Love the swirl paper. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

Such a cute image with wonderful coloring. Great job! So blessed you joined us at last week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our new Challenge is now live and we'd love for you to join us again. Can't wait to see what you link up this time. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 30:5, "For His anger endureth but a moment, and in His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful coloring of the image. Loving your CAS design too. So blessed you joined us at last week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our new Challenge is now live and we'd love for you to join us again. Can't wait to see what you link up this time. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 30:5, "For His anger endureth but a moment, and in His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Deborah Adams said...

Your card is so cute. I really like the shaving cream technique you used, super background. :D Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. :D
Deborah OSAAT DT

Nikki Byrne said...

Fabulous card and image and i just LOVE your homemade papers!!Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Hugs

Nikki DT

Hazel said...

I love this, Rachel. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Leslie said...

Your project is absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for playing in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT