Followers

Thursday, 20 February 2014

ART TIME



Good morning all 
having fun in the community shop 
just popped in to show you a card 
I have made for a order 

here is the card 


To make this card I used a cream card 
I made my topper and backing paper from the computer 
I used a image from Google and put it into my designer program and tilled the image to form the back 
ground paper I have mat and layered the topper onto cream card 
I used dies for the wording 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



Thanks for looking
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel 

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just wonderful, Rachel. What a sweet and thoughtful birthday girt. It will definitely be cherished! What a wonderful way to celebrate someone's special day. Thanks for sharing with us!
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hi Rachel .Awesome back ground and image . Thanks for sharing your card on Make it Monday

Cara said...

What a great birthday card Rachel. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Sherryn said...

super card, saw it on mim xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with another super card, Rachel - hope to see you again soon. x