Followers

Saturday, 8 February 2014

ANYTHING GOES


Good morning to you  all 
what a wet day and very windy for us 

now time for a new challenge 
over at 

THEME ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS DI'S DIGI'S 

HERE IS MY DT PROJECT 



I used hunkydory card to make the bag and pink ribbon for the handles 
I have added some fancy edging to the bottom of the bag 
I have added a sentiment and have mat and layered my digi 
my image is LIZZY'S FLOWER JAR 
I have used pencils and promarkers to colour the image 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

6 comments:

Hazel said...

This is sweet, Rachel - lovely inspiration for today's Suzy Bee's challenge. x

Sandy said...

Such a sweet image to adorn your wonderful little giftbag.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anne said...

Love it Rachel! Hugs x

Kerri said...

Great card and thks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!...Kerri DT

Jenn Cochran said...

Adorable project!

Thanks for joining us at RRR! Hope to see you again soon.

Jenn
DT

Carol said...

Cute project love the colouring