Followers

Saturday, 25 January 2014

TIME FOR TEA


Hi to you all  
hope you all have a good weekend 
I have a new challenge to tell you about 

Anything Goes 
With Ribbon
Sponsors
Stitchy Bear

HERE IS MY DT PROJECT 



To make this project 
I used silver card patterned paper 
ribbon gems 
I used a digi from 
Gingerloft
I used promarkers to colour 
I have made a one drawer easel card

I would like to enter this project into some challenges

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.2creativechicks.com/


7 comments:

Anne said...

Fabulous creation Rachel, love it! Hugs x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful and a great gift idea.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Chrissy said...

So pretty with the lace trim Rachel and love the image and sentiment..fabulous project.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pam said...

Very cute!

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

Sue said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Hazel said...

Lovely idea for Suzy's - and thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon. x