Followers

Thursday, 9 January 2014

STAR FISH HAIR CLIP


Good morning to you all 
yes this is an early blog for me 
but have lots on to day and just wanted to show you what I have been making 
for the shop were I sell my stuff 
I work in a community market 2 days a week I also teach classes 2 days a week 
I have 2 on a Wednesday and one on a Thursday 

here is my hair clip I have knitted 


To make this hair clip I followed a knitting pattern 
I used variegated wool 
I have added a button in the middle 
 and in the middle of the button I have added a bubble sticker of a fish 
I have attached a hair clip to the back 


I would like to enter this project in to some challenges 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Rachel this is so creative and would look beautiful in one's hair. Love the autumn colouring. Hope you are knitting a matching sweater as well xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Rachel I LOVE this, its so awesome! :-) Thank you so much for joining our All Crafts challenge-hope to see you join us again soon :-) Elaine-xxx-

Deborah Adams said...

Love the color of the star hairclip. Thank you for sharing and joining us at All Crafts Challenge.
Deborah ACC DT

root smith said...

amazing,... the content are quite interesting.. it surely help me on ..Thanks for the helpful information
lapel pins