Followers

Thursday, 30 January 2014

RETIREMENT TIME


Good Morning to you all to day 
today I am in the community shop with my cards 
then tonight I have a work shop from hone  
so just a quick visit to show you 
a card that has been ordered 

this card is for a Retirement and the person like archeology
so I have put a chem on of a trowel


To  make this card I have used 
a pre scored white card gold and green card small gems
I have printed out my 2 images  



I have added a charm and used die cut for the lacy panel down the side 
I have stamped the image with a sentiment stamp 




I have printed out the bottom part of the sentiment 


I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

 Thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel    

4 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Rachel, Quite a bit of wisdom. I enjoyed seeing your lovely art today and thank you for sharing it with us.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Dr Sonia S V said...

Rachel I used to love archaeology as a child and your card brought back nostalgic memories.Love the little spade you added

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous retirement card Rachel..love the cute charm..excellent.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

lalkygirl said...

what a fab retirement card.you can see all theought that has gone into this card in the details you have added,love the little trowel
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x