Followers

Sunday, 26 January 2014

PHONE TIME


Hi to you all 
hope you all are having a good weekend 
we have had lots of rain all day 
hope summer comes soon 
lol 

well now onto something I have knitted 
to sell it is a mobile phone cover 
I like to do a bit of knitting from time to time 

Here is my creation 


To make this project I used white wool and followed a pattern 
from a new book I have called knitted phone soxs  


I have added a button 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 


Thanks for taking the time to look
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel  

6 comments:

Natalie Jones said...

A great little phone case!

May said...

Fabulous holder for your mobile... Love the pattern... Thank you for joining us at Craft my life Challenge... Hugs May x x

Trace said...

Great idea, something Ive yet to try making myself :D
http://croftcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/creative-friday-link-party-4.html

Free Spirit Designs said...

Aww this is cute, perfect for keeping your phone nice and cosy! x

Pickle Lily said...

Simple, pretty and effective! Jo x

Lucy Blossom said...

A lovely cover for your phone.