Followers

Friday, 31 January 2014

LOVE IS IN THE AIR


Hi to you all today hope you have all had a good week 
just to let you know that it is a new week over at 

this week it is team B 
but I liked one of the images they were using 
so I have had a go 
here is my card  


To make this card I have made a shaped gate fold card with side stepper 
I have used silver card 
red patterned papers 
I have used some stickers on the side stepper part 


I have used a doily on the front of the gate fold 
and coloured it with promakers 




I have added some stickers to the corners of my image 
I used promarkers to colour in 
The image is Emo Valentine Fairy by Teresa Sherman 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and brilliant design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

stampqueen said...

Such a cute card!!! Love all the layers and stair steps.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great card! Love the combination of the edgy image with the softness of the doily! Thanks for sharing your card with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

lindyloo said...

great card perfect for our challenge at C.R.A.F.T
linda dt member

Marja B. said...

Great card shape and beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Stampavie and More!

Marja
Stampavie and More DT

Kerry Hocking said...

Stunning creation, thank you for joining us over at MIM, good luck, Kerry DT x

Lori said...

What a very unique shaped card! Love your image and your coloring is awesome :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Taniaj Scott said...

Great card, lovely image.Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment for our Valentine sentiment challenge hugs Tania (DT)xx

Kelly Neis said...

Love the design of your card with the gate fold and step pattern. Great tags added too. Your image is wonderful and nicely done, lovely card! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com
Hugs Kelly

Jennyfer L said...

Great card and lovely image. Thank you for playing with Aud Sentiments this week. Good luck!

Julie said...

Love the design. Thanks so much for joining us in our Valentine challenge at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T

Dina said...

wonderful card thanks for joining us at stampavie and more