Followers

Sunday, 19 January 2014

BESTIES 3D


Good evening all here I am a gain for you today 
just to let you know that 

IS HAVING A DT CALL 
FOR THE NEW BESTIES 3D DECO GIRLS 
for the 

 brand new Sherri Baldy My Besties 3D Decoupage Sheets.

Here's is what I have created with one of the sheets


I have used a pre scored card to make my twisted easel card 
I have matted and layers green and blue card 
I have used 3 doilies the third one I have just used half of the middle to form my stopper  
I have used 3 silk flowers and die cut sentiments 





side view 

I would like to enter this into some challenges 

7 comments:

Dawn C said...

What a pretty card. . Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week x

Pumpy said...

Hi, such a lovely and feminine card.

Jennyfer L said...

Love easel cards and yours is pretty.
Thanks for playing with Hobbycutz this week.

Angeline Choo said...

awww, what a lovely card! So many details and layers

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Sue Crease said...

This is a lovely card to link up with us over at MSC this time.
Sue

Julie Gleeson said...

A Beautiful Card Rachel! You have done a lovely job with the sheet, and I love your twisted easel design! Thank you so much and good luck! Hugs Julie xox

michele said...

Pretty card Rachel! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x