Followers

Friday, 6 December 2013

WINTER SPORTS


Hi to all 
have had lots on out selling 3 times this week and classes as well 
but having fun doing it all 
well just time to let you know about a new challenge over at 

THEME IS SPORTS 
SPONSOR IS DIGI DARLA 

HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I used a pre scored white card 
I turned the card into a twisted easel card 
I sanded some blue paper 
I matted and layered some pink card behind my to printed out pattern papers 
I used a topper as my stopper 
I added some gems 
I die cut the skates 


I have used a pre coloured digi from 
DIGI DARLAS 
ICE SKATING GIRL 
I have added some glitter to the image 

11 comments:

cass said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, perfect choice for the theme this week

Cass xx

Michele Cunningham said...

This card is wonderful. Love the sparkle in the skaters costume.
Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colours and sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week!

Jackie W said...

Gorgeous card and image! Love the glitter, papers, and skates! Thanks for sharing with us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!
Jackie

Penny Nantell said...

Great Card. Lovely sparkle. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces this week. PennyRae Dt

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous image love all the sparkle and skates-thanks for joining us at Happy Campers
Carol DT x

Judith Culham Elsdon said...

Wow what a fantastic project and thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge xx

Jackie said...

This is such a lovely card, I think the soft colors are just perfect! Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenge DT

Shelia said...

Very pretty card with those soft colors! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs!

Anita said...

A lovely card and the blue is so perfect for a cold and frosty feeling! Thank you for joining in the challenge over at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

Love it! A great card and I love the finishing touch of the little skates.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x