Followers

Saturday, 7 December 2013

UP CYCLE


Good Morning Fellow Crafter's we hope you are all well, 
Can you believe it's the weekend already..... and it's time for another fab challenge here at 
Suzy Bee's,
This week the theme is,
Up-Cycle
A good excuse to use some of the craft stash we have re-cycled, from around the house or even bits taken from old Cards we have received ......  

There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts also acceptable and does not even have to be a Card,
 so we are all eagerly awaiting, your creations here at
 Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog,
But most of all we want you to have fun.....
This week we are being sponsored by

HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this project I have used 
a old and scratched large 3d frame some old  buttons and Ribbon 
papers from my stash  and some sticky silver edgeing wasp tape and a digi 




My digi was from 
BROKEN BOX 
INVISIBLE ISABELLA 
I coloured in with pearlescent paints and promakers 


I have re used some old shaped buttons 



I have added wasp tape to the frame to hide scratch marks 

I would like to enter this project into some challenges 



thanks for commenting 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Roberta Swisher said...

Fantastic project! I really love the idea of upcycling old CD cases!!
Thanks so much for sharing this week at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Through the Craft Room Door DT
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Wow, I love your project! Lovely Idea's!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com