Followers

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

CHRISTMAS SPARKLE


Hi to all 
today is a special day as it is 
11 12 2013 
will be years be for it is 11 12 13 in a row 
I think that's cool
 heard it on the radio as I woke up this morning took me some time to work out what they were talking about lol not always wide a wake when I wake up lol 

well now on with a new challenge for you all to enter this week
this  is my last week as a step sister 
I have had fun working with them all 



THEME IS CHRISTMAS SPARKLE 
SPONSOR IS 




HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used 
white pre scored card and made my shape 
2 patterned papers 
I have glittered the 2 papers behind the girl 
I have used red card for mating and layering 
I have used a spellbinders die 
word sentiment die some gems 
I have put some glitter on the front bottom panel on the berrys 
I have die cut my image and used promakers to colour in I have added some glitter to the image 
IMAGE IS FROM 
WINTER 10 
Picture

I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THIS CARD IN FOR SOME CHALLENGES 





15 comments:

Shana Gaff said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and colors you chose. Your coloring is lovely! I also really like all of the layers. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card and image Rachel.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Kerry Hocking said...

Delightful and beautifully detailed, thank you for joining in the fun over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

Lau W said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors ! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous with a wonderful design and colour combo. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Kerry said...

Super card. Thank you for joining in with our Christmas challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Laura Lunsford said...

Rachel what a beautiful card! I really love the soft colors you used and the sparkle on her hat! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

Kimbo said...

Lovely card - I love the shape. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Olivia said...

So beautifully done and great job with the layout and image. Lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Angela B said...



Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at

Digistamps4Joy.

Angela Bonanno (DT Member)
www.tastecraftiness.blogspot.com

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs Weekly Challenge #83 - 'Festive Fun'.

What a lovely card. Great card fold and shape. The papers are wonderful and work perfectly with the image and different embellishments. Lovely :-)

I hope you will return and join in more of our future Challenges. Keep an eye out for a few New Year changes over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.

<3 & Hugs
Lisa xxxx DT Organiser

Jackie W said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and your design! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
Jackie

Cathy said...

Fabulous Christmas make. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Cathy xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x