Followers

Sunday, 8 December 2013

CALENDAR TIME


Hi to you all hope you all having a good weekend 
had fun on Saturday at a evening craft fair 
held in Saltash for the big lights switch on 
lots going on today so
just a quick one to tell you about a new challenge you may want to have a go at 

THEME IS 
PERPETUAL CALENDAR OR MINI CALENDAR 
SPONSOR IS 

HERE IS MY DT CALENDAR



I have used
white card blue card 2 patterned papers
brad and a die cut tag twine small printed calendar toppers
I have made a pocket for storage of the tags


each month can be attached to the brad


I have used image from
A Day For Daisies
A SPECIAL GIFT
I have used promakers to colour image with


side view

I would like to enter this project in for some challenges


 thanks for commenting
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

1 comment:

~ginny said...

What a creative idea Rachel - using the little tags for each month! I will have to tuck that idea away someplace for another little gift idea.
Quite nice gift toots!
~ginny
RubberMAD