Followers

Saturday, 16 November 2013

WINDOW STICKERS

Hi to you all
the weather is a lot cold here now
have had a lot of sales so had to make some quickie cards
off to a craft fair to day sold out of these on Tuesday so have made some more
I found some lovely window stickers that were glittered  so here is what I did
To make this card I used
pearlescent white card and folded in half
I stamped a sentiment in black ink in the bottom corner
I folded in half some acetate and put on the out side of the white card
I tied some twine to it to hold the two together
I put some stick dots on the back of my window sticker then put it on the acetate
I added some gems
scroll on down to see some more ideas with window stickers
I would like to enter this card into some challenges

thanks for taking the time to stop and look
 please scroll down to see some more cards I made using the window stickers
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel


 

3 comments:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hi Rachel
clever idea ..love the use of acetate .Beautiful images too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful cards using the window stickers and acetate. I have a love hate relationship using acetate and never touch it unless I have gloves on as it marks so easily. I loved your pink skater on the box card previously too.
Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x