Followers

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

THANKS GIVING




Good morning to you all
time for a new challenge over at



 Handmade Harbour digi stamps
THEME IS THANKS OR THANKSGIVING
HERE IS MY DT CARD

To make this card I used gold and red card some gems and some wooden embellishments
I have used some straight gold edge stickers  



MY DIGI IS FROM
222 FUNKY CHICKEN
I have used promakers to colour with
and have added a sentiment printed on the computer Happy Thanksgiving
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges

thanks for taking the time to stop and comment
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel


6 comments:

jonim52 said...

Funny image, love the gold trim. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, loving the birdie and the beautiful colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Teresa said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining our challenge here at Cuttin’ and Stampin’!

Teresa R.
Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT

Fresh and Renewed
Cuttin’ and Stampin’

Malika said...

I love the turkey, lovely card

malika

Shanna Shands said...

Awesome image. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

~ginny said...

Hi Rachel! A big, official hello from your new Team-mate at 613 Ave C! I came over to get to know you a bit. This is a super fun card with the Funky Chicken and combined with the uber elegant gold and red makes me smile! I am following you now - and I look forward to playing with you at Chana's house!
~ginny