Followers

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

TAG TIME

Hi to you all 
computer is down so using sons lap top 
glad he still lives at home lol 
hope santa brings me a new laptop for christmas 
just popped in to show you some tags I have been making to sell
have to go and do some christmas shopping today 

HERE ARE MY TAGS 


To make these tags I use a die free from a magazine 
I used some old card from my stash 
I stamped a sentiment 
and used some toppers I had left from a kit 

I would like to enter theses tags into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to stop and comment 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hello Rachel . Beautiful tags and fun images . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Loz said...

Fantastic tags Rachel I saw these on MIM..Loz