Followers

Friday, 15 November 2013

SKATING TIME


Hi to you all 
have had lots of sales this week working in a community shop of to a craft fair on saturday to sell more 
lots happening in the craft room with classes and makeing for all the sales 
just poped on to show you a card I have made 



To make the card I used pink cor card and sand it 
I used pink shiny paper and pink patterned paper 
I used acitate 
die cut skates I 3d 
sentiment topper 





my digi image is a 
LACEY SUNSHINE 
BUBBLES ICE SKATE 
I coloured her in with promakers and some glitter 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


thanks for taking the time to stop and look 
happy crafting to you all hugs 
Rachel 

8 comments:

Monica Taylor said...

Very Pretty! I just love your work.

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Rachel gorgeous image beautifully coloured,love the 3-D skates and good luck with the craft fairs-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Monochromatic
Hugs
Dewi

SmilynStef said...

Love those tiny little ice skates ... so glad you shared your holiday traditions with us at jingle belles.

Cindy said...

This is lovely! I love the little skates you have used. Your colloring is beautiful and I love the digi! Hugs, Cindy

lauren bergold said...

what an adorable holiday card, i *LOVE* pink for xmas! thanks for sharing your favorite holiday tradition with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, and the image is adorable.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x