Followers

Monday, 25 November 2013

MISS YOU


Hi to you all ones agin for today 
we have very cold weather here and lots of frost 
not keen on the cold lol 
but having fun in the craft room 
now onto a new week at 

HOST IS CHRIS 
THEME IS SYMPATHY OR MISS YOU 

SPONSOR IS BROKEN BOX DESIGNS 


HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I used patterned card plain card and some red dot card
I uses some gems and a buckle and some large brads


I have used a digi from
BROKEN BOX
TUNED IN TEXTED  OUT
I coloured using pro makers
I have printed out the sentiment



here is one of the large brads 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 

5 comments:

Vic said...

Great card rachel! love the image - and how you cleverly turned it into a christmas card! fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Judy McKay said...

Cute card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, this is cute! What a great image, and I love your colour scheme. I enjoy the style of your card as well. I'm so glad you joined us for our "Show Us Some Snow" challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. Good luck in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Cheryl Sawyers said...

Cute card! Great fold! Thank you for playing with us at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge! **Cheryl** Glitter N Sparkle DT

BethieJ said...

What a CUTE card!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!!