Followers

Friday, 22 November 2013

LOTS OF TEXTURES

Hi to you all
had a good day at the community shop selling on Thursday
now  its a
a new week over at
THEME IS
LOTS OF TEXTURE
HERE IS MY DT CARD

To make this card I used
gold card red rib card and green card
I have used feathers and a button
I have made a easel card shape
my digi is from
sweet pea stampers
TIERESA SHERMAN STEAMPUNK SALLY
I have used promakers to colour in it is the first time I have done steampunk

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges




thanks for taking the time to stop and comment
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel


8 comments:

caroline said...

gorgeous card Rachel, it really caught my eye as i was uploading my card at brown sugar dt, love the striking colors and the great image.
caroline

stampqueen said...

Love her - great coloring!!!

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and super colours. Thanks for joining in our birthday celebrations over at Fab'n'Funky, good luck.

Pat xx

Lori said...

Wonderful card! Thank you so much for entering it in our Anything Goes challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

Tamie said...

Incredible creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Helen said...

A really striking creation and beautifully put together.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Stephanie M. said...

cool card :) love the colours! thanks for joining penny s challenge :) Steph DT

Kay Mowat said...

Great project Rachel Thanks entering our DT challenge Good Luck !!
Kay xx