Followers

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

HANDMADE GIFT AND CARD


Hi to you all today hope you are all well 
trying to keep warm in the cold 
had a good day with other crafters over at the community shop and will be their again on Thursday 
to day just popped in to let you know 
its a new week over at 




I AM A STEPSISTER FOR A BIT 
THEME IS SIMPLY HAND MADE 
Anything hand made on your card or project 
no sponsor 
HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card and gift I used my favourite colour combo of red green and white 
I have used red card for my shape I used Debbie Moores papers and image and sentiment on my card 
I made a box with white card and some more matching papers 
I added some gems and glitter to the image 
I made some earrings out of some glass heart shaped stones I had and added them to the card so they can be removed 
here are some more photos 





I would like to enter this project in some challenges 


thanks for looking 
hugs to all 
Rachel 




11 comments:

~ginny said...

I love what you did with this Rachael! The earrings gift on her is such a creative presentation! The glitter on her eyelids gives some rounded depth to them... very nice!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Lozzy T said...

What a beautiful card and box, gorgeous colours and love the earrings... Thank you for joining us this week at Bearly-Mine Challenges and hoping you join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Terri's Cards N' More said...

So glad to have you as a step sister at the Sisterhood. What a clever idea! Love the colors and the earrings are gorgeous.

Terri's Cards N' More said...

So glad to have you as a step sister at the Sisterhood. What a clever idea! Love the colors and the earrings are gorgeous.

Cathy said...

What a beautiful card! A great idea for giving earrings! Very clever! I love it!

Rocio De Alba said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

hugs
Rocio, DT

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a stunning Christmas creation which is so different and unique. Love the vibrant colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anne Fenton said...

Wow what a beautiful Christmas set, Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Rachel, I love how you added the earrings as a gift.

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty. What a creative idea. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Lisa B said...

Rachel this is stunning! How fun and creative is this??? I adore what you did with this. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters and being a Step Sister!