Followers

Friday, 1 November 2013

GLITTER TIME

 
 
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL
had a good trick and treat night last night
click here to see some photos
 
Have just popped on to show you a card I have made
I like red and silver put together
 
 
To make this card I used a pre scored white card
mat and layered with red shiny card  silver patterned card and silver paper
 
 

I have used a mask on my acetate and have used glitter paste over the top
I have added a Christmas sentiment to the card and I added some gems
 
I would like to enter this card in
for some challenges
 
 thanks for stopping
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel  
 
 

13 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

Hi Rachel,
I love this card, it is really beautiful.
I hope that you have a wonderful day and weekend.
Love and best wishes.
Anne
http://www.wabyerley.blogspot.com

Donna Ellis said...

This is beautiful, Rachel! I have not used acetate for a very long time, and the effect you have achieved is gorgeous! Your card is perfect for the SNS Challenge located here: http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
thank you for sharing your beautiful creation, and for inspiring me to try more acetate pieces! hugs, de

Sandy said...

Looks very elegant. Love the use of the mask on the acetate! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Rachel. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Mrs A. said...

The red shine just bounces off the mirror board. A beautiful card. Thankyou for playing along at crafty Hazelnut's extra this month. hugs Mrs A. (GDT.)

Loz said...

Beautiful card and colors Rachel. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Anjie said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Anjie

Lizzie said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at Polka doodles.

Michelle said...

Love it Rachel - this is so very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

Hazel said...

Utterly gorgeous. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

alethea said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

Elaine Rayworth said...


Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Favourite Colour challenge at Just For Fun!

Elaine xx

Trish Latimer said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us this month at A Little Bit Crafty!