Followers

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

GIFT TIME


Good morning to you all 
cold morning 
I am over the community shop again to day selling so just a quick post before I get 2 buses to the shop 

its a new week over at 


Use it Tuesday

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 


***REMEMBER: All of our challenges call for you to use your hoarded supplies! A challenge requirement is to tell us in your post what you used!***

HERE IS MY DT CARD 

I have made a gift that can be given with another gift
I have made a box hanging calendar I have used scraps of card to make the box and a odd topper I found in my stash I have used some ribbon from a gift I had and have used a calendar topper
 




I would like to enter this project into some challenges 



thanks for looking 
happy crafting to all 
hugs 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

Hi Rachel,
I love this, what a stunning idea, and it will do as a Christms present as well as a card, and it will last them all year, and with Digi's the possibilities are endless.
Thank you so much for all you teach us.
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fantastic Rachel. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Christi Conley said...

I love that calendar! I have never seen anything like it - perhaps when things calm down a bit you could tell us how you made it?? Lovely, lovely creation!!

Lisa S. said...

Clever idea Rachel! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.