Followers

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

FRIENDS OR FAMILY


good morning to you all 

well it is a new wek over at 

THEME IS FRIENDS OR FAMILY 
HERE IS MY DT CARD 



To make this card I used red card to make my shape 
I have added some gold card and some gems and some glitter as well as christmas sentiment stickers 


I have used digi from 
HANDMADE HARBOUR 228 ROBIN FAMILY ON BRANCH 
I have used promakers to colour in and have added some wobbely eyes and some glitter 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 

thanks for stopping and looking 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This card is fantastic. Love the wobbly eyes.
Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
xxx Michelle

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x