Followers

Saturday, 2 November 2013

EMBOSSING TIME

A BIG HI TO YOU ALL
well today very excited as the new challenge starts over at

 Welcome to the First Challenge here on..
 Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog 






THEME IS EMBOSS IT


We are Proudly Sponsored 
by

who are generously giving the winner

$20.00 Dollar Gift Certificate
 to spend in there shop ,
so come and have and some fun, we look forward to seeing  all 
Your wonderful designs .......
There are NO size restrictions, CD Printouts also acceptable and does not even have to be a Card, as long as you emboss all or part of your design....
 so we are all eagerly awaiting, your creations here at
 Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog,
But most of all we want you to have FUN
 
DO POP OVER AND SEE WHAT ALL THE LOVELY DT TEAM HAVE DONE  
HERE IS MY DT CARD


To make this card I have used craft card and pink paper as well as pink colour core cardstock 
I have used acetate to make my stand up easel card shape  
 

I have used
BUBBLE ICE SKATER
from
lacy sunshine
I have used promakers to colour her in and have added some glitter
I have used a x cut die to cut out


 
I have added a sentiment with mat and layering and some gems
I have used a mask for my embossing and have sanded the paper and added some glitter


I have used 2 punches for my stoppers and have added a Christmas sentiment
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
thanks for  taking the time to stop hugs to all Rachel





14 comments:

Erin Stephenson said...

I love your card Rachel!!! Awesome job! Hugs Erin.....

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Rachel. Great layout. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

A lovely card and such a cute Image!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funchallenges.
Have a great weekend!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

I thought your Red card was awesome but I like this one even more as I'm a very pink person when making cards. Thank you for linking up again over at Crafty Hazelnuts's Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT.)

Sandie said...

An adorable card...lovely layout too.

Thank you for joining us in our very first challenge over at CraftyHands..x

Sammy said...

Such a great design, and I love the image! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Lizzie said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at Polka doodles.

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love the cute image and fab sentiment
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good look
Tracey x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Take care Zo xx

Corysnana1 said...

Love all of that pink and your 3-D idea. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Cathy xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow Rachel I must try making an easel card like this one. Beautiful as always.
Linda K.

Hazel said...

I love this, Rachel, super idea - thanks for linking for CHNC challenge extra for November x

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Very pretty card ! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

alethea said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx