Followers

Sunday, 24 November 2013

CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE


Good morning to you all 
hope you are all having a good weekend 
I had fun at a craft fair on saturday 

now over to a new challenge at 

THEME IS CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE 

SPONSOR IS BUGABOO 

HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I have used a pre score card 
I have used silver card patterned card die cuts pearls 
an old ear ring twin sentiment 



I have used bugaboo digi stamp 
MARGARETA  CALENDER MONTH JANUARY 
I have used pro makers to colour in and added some glitter 


the old broken earring i coloured it with pro makers as it was scratched and old looking 


the sentiment 




thanks for taking the time to look 
hugs to all 
Rachel 

2 comments:

Lozzy T said...

What a fab fun card Rachel, great image and love the mirror board..Hugs Lozzy xx

~ginny said...

Hey Teamie! I love the shiny silver [almost mirror like] layers that reflect her image! Cool! Perfect colors for the New Years theme and the elegant flourishes & earring are great details! Well done Rachel!
~ginny
RubberMAD