Followers

Friday, 22 November 2013

ANYTHING GOES




Hi to you all 
second time for me today 
its a new week over AT 

THEME IS ANYTHING GOES 
SPONSOR IS 
RICK ST DENNIS 

HERE IS MY DT CARD 


To make this card I used red card to make my shape 
I used green card red worded card laces poinsettia die cut some gems 
a sentiment topper 
my digi
 was WALTZ FROM RICK ST DENNIS 


I used pro makers to colour in I added some glitter and inked around the edge 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges 



thanks for taking the time to comment 
happy crafting to you all hugs Rachel 


6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous and design and I love the wonderful traditional Christmas colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Malika said...

Very nice design

Love it. malika

cass said...

Love the design and the colouring of her dreas is amazing

Leanne said...

Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Leanne DT@4 Crafty Chicks

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shaped card love the design and beautifully coloured image-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Tamie said...

Incredible creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.