Followers

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

TIME FOR SOME WORDS

HI to you all
well back from my daughters had fun with her and glad to say boiler is now fixed
went to a lovely park in the rain for a walk could not take photos of the lovely rose  garden as it was raining so bad but here are some of the gardens and some of the castle
I have a lot of craft fairs coming up and selling in a community shop for a few days a week now until Christmas so here is some sentiments I have put into frames










To make these projects I used
some frames scraps of paper and card odd embellishments
wasp tape
sentiment stamps and a ink pad  
 
I would like to enter these frames into a challenge
 
 
thanks for taking the time to stop by
happy crafting to all hugs and
god bless
Rachel
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Amelia Andrade said...

Thanks for sharing Rachel. Sounds like you've been busy lately. I like the idea of framing some of those inspirational quotes, especially the Irish proverb.

Christi Conley said...

Saw these on the Crafting By Designs Challenge & I had to pop by and tell you how much I love them :)

Mrs A. said...

The frames you have chosen for each of the different sayings really echo the words. A lovely idea and a perfect gift. Thank you for sharing over at Craft My Life. hugs Mrs A. (DT)

Beverley said...

Gorgeous projects. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

sparklingblackrose said...

What a fab idea Rachel! Thank you so much for joining us at my Craft My Life-All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you enter again soon! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html