Followers

Monday, 14 October 2013

THE BELLS ARE RINGING FOR CHRISTMAS


Hi to you all 
still playing with my daughters laptop so some things may be a little different 
I am staying with her for a few days as boiler man 
needs to get in when she is not here 
very cold no heating or hot water thankfully I go home 
on Tuesday but all should be back on for her by Wednesday 
dont like cold showers much lol 
and warped up in a blanket lol 

now on to some more challenges for you all to enter 
today it is a new week for 

Host Chris
Challenge-Sewing Faux or Real
Sponsor The Digi Garden

now over to my DT card 




To make this card I have used a pre scored white card
I have used a template to do my stitching in the 4 corners of my bottom layer of red card
I have used the same template and have stitched the 4
corners on my green layer


I have used a cutting and stitching template for the red part on my card
I have added some gold line stickers around the shape and have
layered it on to god card
I have coloured my digi with pearl paint and added some glitter to parts



I have also added a Christmas sentiment 

I would like to enter this card into some challenges



13 comments:

Lexie said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card Rachel.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the beautiful embroidery in the corners.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

sandie said...

gorgeous card-love the bells. Thanks for joining us at Ink and ATSM

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

Hello Rachel, that is a lovely card. The stitched corners are fab. Thanks for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge & good luck.

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely traditional christmas card, glitter and stickers compliment so well thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
~ Denise DT ~

Andree said...

A wonderful Christmas card and fabulous stitching.

Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap Challenge. Please make sure you're a follower x

Yvonne Garner said...

Wow, this is impressive. Beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

Hazel said...

Lovely card for both CHNC challenges. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

JoanieMc said...

Very pretty card. Love the design and the bling to add to the Christmas theme. Love the embroidery in the corners also.

Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody and hope to see more of your creations here.

Hugs
Joanie

Marlene Atkinson said...

Very pretty Christmas Card. Thank you for joining us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Lovely xmas card, thankyou for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap challenge - Lynn DT

RitaK said...

Thank you for joining the ATSC With this Nice Christmas card. Hugs Rita

JenniferD said...

Such Gorgeous Embroidery! Love your Colour choice too! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!