Followers

Friday, 11 October 2013

SHERRY AND MINCE PIE ANYONE

Good morning all
lovely and sunny but a very cold wind here today
I am off to Cardiff later to night to see my daughter for a few days
last saw her in August so will have a good time chatting and things
today its a new challenge over at
THEME IS ANYTHING GOES  
SPONSOR IS DELICIOUS DOODLES
HERE IS MY DT CARD
I should of call this food glorious food
after the song
in Oliver
 
 
To make this card
I used gold card to make my shape using one of my favourite templates
I used 2 different patterned papers
 
 

 
my digi was coloured in with promakers
the image is from
DELICIOUS DOODLES
SHERRY AND MINCES PIE
I have used a x cut die to cut out my digi
 

 
I have added some rub on's to the bottom part of my card
 

 
I have used 2 punches for my pull part of the card
 
I would like to enter this card into some challenges
 
 
 
 
thank you for taking the time to stop by
happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a fabulous holiday card - cool image and easel fold too!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Lady Anne's Stamp CHallenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Desire Fourie said...

This is so festive and I love the card design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

CG said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. You described my project as a Star Card... LOL I totally did that by mistake! I come from a book design background, so I just thought of it in terms of the binding. I probably would have added a few more pages to make the "star" open fully, and I'll definitely have to try that! Thank you for the inspiration!
Love this card...I'd really like to try that. Those rub-ons are lovely! Best, CG

Karen Day said...

Great Christmas card, Rachel! Glad to have you joining in our Funky Folds challenge at Art Impressions!

Asha said...

Definitely my kinda card, Rachel! LOL. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Took me 8 months to use CB's poinsettia stamp. There are hardly any samples out there, so finally I had to wing it. I look forward to seeing your take on it. Following you.
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

Helen said...

Great card, Rachel - love the shape and the image you've used.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's.

Helen x

Donna Ellis said...

Such a great dimensional card, Rachel! Love the pretty colors and how you popped up the wine bottle! Just lovely! hugs, de

cass said...

Wondeful design, great card

Louise - PunknScrap said...

Hi, you have won a prize at Southern Girls Challenge. Congratulations. Please check the blog to find out more information on how to claim it :)