Followers

Friday, 18 October 2013

PRESENT TIME

 
Hi to all
 
hope you are all well
I have a lot on  the next few days with a craft fair so may not be back on till Monday
 
I have made a picture to sell
 


 
to make this picture I used
white frame 3d image for middle
 
 
I used small gems to form pattern top and bottom in side the frame
I added foam glitter flowers
 
 
I added some glitter sticker around the edge
 
 
I would like to enter this project into some challenges
 

 
 
 thanks for taking the time to stop and look
happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel
 
 
 


9 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely framed project beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Fingers, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

May said...

Stunning project... the image & frame is adorable, Beautiful detail... Thank you for joining us at Craft my life challenge... Hugs May x x x

Angelique said...

Gorgeous. Such pretty bling flourish and adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Granmargaret said...

Lovely picture. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Rachel this is stunning I love how you put it all together.

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, such a pretty picture too...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Mad Moose said...

Gorgeous project. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Taniaj Scott said...

Great Project and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life with our Anything but a card challenge, Tania xx (DT)

sparklingblackrose said...

So pretty Rachel, a great idea for a gift :-) Thank you so much for joining us at my Craft My Life-All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you enter again soon! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html