Followers

Sunday, 13 October 2013

PILE IT ON

Hi to you all
today I am in Cardiff at my daughters for a few days
I have use of a laptop so have been able to send this little post to you all
Its  a new challenge over at
THEME IS
PILE IT ON
SPONSOR IS

NOW ON TO MY DT CARD
To make this card I used a pre scored white card
I used  a mask and pearlescent paint for the leaves down the side
I used  some wasp tape to make my back layer
I mounted my digi onto some gold card
I have used
ELENOR PICKLES AUTOM DAYS
FROM LACY SUNSHINE

I have used pearlescent paint to colour my digi in with
and a few promakers
I have added some pearls to her glasses
I have added some wooden buttons shaped as leaves
I have used 2 circle punches
the middle one I have used wasp tape on
the top one I have mask some leaves with paint                 
thanks for taking the time to look
 happy crafting to you all
 best wishes for a good weekend
hugs
Rachel


8 comments:

sandie said...

I love the paint and the little touches of gems on her glasses, wooden leaves and the charm, give this card some lovely textures. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational x

M said...

Love the embellished glasses and the leaves. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Corysnana1 said...

Love your take on the "Pile it On" theme, Rachel! Who doesn't love a good leaf pile?!? Thanks for linking your card up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog!
Cathy xx

Andreja L. said...

Such a perfect creation! I like the colors you use and your Fall scene which you made.
Thank you so much for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši"
Hugs, Andreja

Anne Byerley said...

Hi Rachel,
LOve the card, I think it is fantastic.

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at CC&CC autumn challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

Keti said...

Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.

Hugs, Keti (DT)

Meighan Wheller said...

Love your card Rachel. So many wonderful elements and love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT