Followers

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

CHRISTMAS TIME

 
Hello all
just a short post today had a lot on yesterday
went to a reunion of some old friends I use to work with and had a fab day
good to see all the old photos lol
 
I have put up some photos of what I have done for Halloween click here to see
I will put up some more when I decorate the out side
 
To day I am putting up a
Christmas card I have made glad I have the photos as I have sold the card lol
 



 
I made a stepper card using papers and image from DEBIE MOOR
I also used some scrap gold card  
and added some  foam flowers
 embellishments and some pearls and gems  and a sentiment
 
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
 
 
inspiration for the card
 
 
thanks for taking the time to stop and comment
happy crafting to all
hugs
Rachel
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Loz said...

Stunning card and design Rachel ..I saw this on MIM..Loz

Lisa Lynn said...

Rachel, your card is stunning. Love the step card which makes it look so elegant. Saw your beautiful creation on MIM.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

lalkygirl said...

What a beautiful step card ...love the elegant images and pretty colours
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Billie A said...

Great step card and the images and embellishments are great. Great coloring. Love the dress. I saw you on MIM.

Sherryn said...

an awesome stepcard. saw it on MIM xx