Followers

Thursday, 31 October 2013

CHRISTMAS CLEAN AND SIMPLE

 
 
Good day to you all
have lots of things on today getting ready for to night
just popped in with a card I have made
 
CLEAN AND SIMPLE
something I do not do much
 
here is my card
 
 
To make this card I used
three epoxies stickers some glitter ribbon
and a sentiment



 
I have added a bow
 
 
I have added a sentiment verse inside
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
 
 
thanks for stopping
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel
 
 


7 comments:

Loz said...

Fantastic Christmas card and images..I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Hazel said...

This is a beautiful card - love those stickers - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

meg said...

Saw your card on MIM and came for a closer look fantastic C&S design

Karen Letchworth said...

Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, Rachel! It's always a blessing to have you play along with us. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

I have BLOG CANDY!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Beautiful card and I love the bright colors!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Simple but effective in sentiment! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Jo Ann said...

This is so pretty...Love the splash of colors on your image while leaving everything plain. Very elegant! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com