Followers

Sunday, 27 October 2013

CHRISTMAS ANGEL

Hi to all
Hope you all well and safe we have bad winds and gales for us over the weekend and down poor's of rain
 but have been having fun in the craft room have been out with hubie at a charity evening doo and had a craft fair on Saturday so will be posting photos up on Monday
 just popped on to let you know It is a new week over at


 613 AVENUE CREATE
THEME IS PAPER PIECING
 SPONSOR IS
 SQUIGGLEFLY 

HERE IS A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DO PAPER PIECING http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/paper_piecing/
 HERE IS MY CARD 


To make this card I used
gold card  to make my stepper shape card
and gold patterned paper
I added some gold gems


I used SQUIGGLEFLY  image 
CHRISTMAS ANGEL 
I have paper pieced her dress and have coloured the rest with pro makers 


I have added a sentiment to the back of the stepper 


I have added a greetings topper to the bottom of the card 

thanks for taking the time to look 
happy crafting to all 
Rachel 

11 comments:

Sandie said...

Fabulous stepper card, sweet angel image which is coloured beautifully.

Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge over at CraftyHands Challenge Blog...x

Hazel said...

This is an utterly gorgeous step card with a beautiful angel, Rachel. Thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

Mynnette said...

What a lovely card! I adore the fact that you've personalized it for you mother! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Deborah Frings said...

A very elegant and glamourous stepper card. The angel is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Patricia H said...

I can tell you've put a lot of love into this card for your mum. Thanks for sharing it with us at 52{C}CT.

Yolanda Rodriguez said...

Very pretty card. I really like the silver and the blue paper that you paper pieced with!
Thank you for joining us on the Wags 'n Whiskers Paper Piecing challenge!
Yolanda DT

Danielle Vincent said...

A very lovely stepper card! I haven't tried this fold yet, but I really like to now that I've seen your lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

Ruth M said...

Beautiful stepper card Rachel, the gold gives such a luxurious, opulent look! Thanks so much for sharing your fab fancy fold card with us at 52 C}CT! Ruth x

Louise van Vuren said...

What a gorgeous stepper card creation, love the rich gold and the sweet angel. Thanks for joining in with our Fancy Fold challenge this week at 52 CCT

Louise xx

Ellie said...

What a beautiful creation! Love all the details!
Thanks so much for playing along in my "anything" word play saturday challenge at My Creative Moments!

Beccalite said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our very first challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xx (CraftyHands DT)