Followers

Friday, 25 October 2013

AUTUMN

 
Hi to you all
 
lots on been getting some of the house ready for Halloween
although we don't do a lot in the UK
I must be the only house in the street that decorates a bit in side and out
will put some picks up over the weekend and some more of the evening
 
 
now onto a new week at
THEME IS AUTUMN
sponsor is
HERE IS MY DT CARD
 
 


 To make this card I used a pre scored white card to make my shaped easel card


 
I matted and layered 3 layers of paper onto my top part
I used digi stamp from
 QKR STAMPEDE SCARCROW AND LEAVES
I coloured in with promakers
 
 
I added a sentiment to the bottom part of the card on top of some mating and layering
 
 
last part I added my stopper and die cut some leaves
 
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
 
 
http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Our October 2013 Challenge is...
FALL PHOTO INSPIRATION
 
 


 
thanks for stopping by
happy crafting to you all
hugs
Rachel  
 

5 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Rachel,
Great easel card with the glorious fall colors. Thank you for posting with us this week. Your beautiful work really is appreciated by so many. Come back soon!
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh Rachel this is beautiful love the leaves and the little scare crow. Love the card to but have never done one like that yet but looking forward to it.
Linda K.

cass said...

Wonderful easel card, image looks very cute

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card great coloring and the colors are so perfect for fall.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

alethea said...

This is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! HUgsxx