Followers

Monday, 23 September 2013

TAMMY'S SCRAPIN CORNER CHALLENGE #81 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 
Hi to you all
hope you all had a good weekend
I had fun times going out with hubie
now back to today
 
 
 
COME JOINUS FOR ANOTHER GREAT WEEK
THEME IS HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SPONSOR IS
guest designer is
 ARDILLA
If you would like to be a guest designer put GDT after your name when you enter
 
MY DT CARD
 
 
To make this card I used
orange  card for my shape
I used blue card
I stamped a 2 on to white card and used a pen with a star stamp on it to stamp the small stars in side the 2
I added some twin and a gem
I stamped happy birthday and layered it to my card and added some gems
I added some gems in the bottom right hand corner  
 
 
I used image from
BIRTHDAY BEAR 2
I coloured him in with promakers
 and added him to some
blue paper
then I added some glitter spray
then added some twin to the balloons and wobbled eyes
then attached to the card   
 
I would like to enter this card in for some challenges
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAPPY CRAFTING TO YOU ALL
HUGS
Rachel  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

Hazel said...

Delightful card, Rachel x

Ingrid Mason said...

Oh, what an adorable 2nd birthday card Rachel .... that digi is so cute but the wobbly eyes finish him off perfectly. Your bright colours will appeal to a little one so much - gorgeous, you've thought of everything. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a cute and wonderful card love the image and perfect for a birthday card thanks for joining us over at The Squirrel and The Fox ~ Denise DT ~

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image. I spotted this on MIM..loz

Judy McKay said...

Wonderful birthday card. Great colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Electic Ellapu this week.
Elaine aka Ellapu

Kerry Hocking said...

Such a stunning card, thank you for joining us over at MIM, Hugs Kerry xx

Sheena Fitzpatrick said...

Great card, I love the shape and all your little details!

Thank you for joining the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

Sheena
xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Such a sweet card and love the goggle eyes. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl said...

Such a sweet card and love the goggle eyes. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Nikki Byrne said...

Fabulous stepper card and wonderful image. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs NIKKI DT

Yvonne Garner said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Eclectic Ellapu!