Followers

Monday, 9 September 2013

TAMMY'S SCRAPIN CORNER CHALLENGE #79 BACK TO SCHOOL

Hi to you all 
It is my first challenge as DT for 



come and join us for  another great week 
theme is 
BACK TO SCHOOL 

if you would like to be a guest designer put GDT after your name when you enter look in your stash for things you can use for this weeks challenge 
sponsored  by 


MY DT CARD 


To make this card I used 
kraft card to make my shaped card 
I covered the card with some scrapbook papers I had in my stash 
I used 
A DAY FOR DAISY DIGI 
HAPPY SCHOOL HOUSE 

I coloured in with promarkers and added some gems and 2 brads 
and mounted on to kraft card and added to the middle part of my card 
I added 2 more brads to the bottom part of the card 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


thanks for commenting happy crafting to you all hugs 
Rachel 



7 comments:

Loz said...

Fabulous card and image Rachel.. Visited from MIM..Loz

Wendy McCarthy said...

Great design! Spotted it on MIM xx

Tina henderson said...

beautiful creation, happy to have seen it through MIM x

Antonella said...

What a great card, love the digi you selected and how well you've colored it. I linked over from MIM where I am participating too with Sympathy Card and Remember 911 card and would love it if you'd stop by.
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Mrs A. said...

spotted your card on MIM this week and came over for a closer look. hugs Mrs A.

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card design ,great image and love all the added embellies
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. I saw you on MIM. Great card design. I have not made this type of card but always attracted to them. You did an awesome card.