Followers

Saturday, 7 September 2013

SNOWFLAKE TIME

Hi to all 
I dont want snowflakes to start to fall 
just yet lol 
just a quick note from 

 Suzy Bee's Bloomin'  Challenge Blog

BLOG CANDY........

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Would you like a chance to win some Blog Candy....... who wouldn't......
To be in with a chance of winning the Candy on offer,
Just become a follower of Suzy Bee,s Bloomin Challenge Blog, 
The winner will be randomly picked on
Saturday December 14th just in time for Christmas.....

Grand Opening Sponsor......

Hi Fellow Crafters,
Well how exciting, For the Grand Opening of Suzy Bee's Challenge Blog
On
Saturday November 2nd
Lacy Sunshine is offering a 
20.00 dollar Gift Certificate to spend in there shop.
Details of the first Challenge will posted on
Saturday October 19th
 which leaves you plenty of time to get those beautiful creations entered  
This is a card I made at the thursday class I run
A box card

How I made the card 
I made the box and lid out of green shiny card 
I made a concertina out of green card and put it in the bottom of the box the top part of the box has had the middle cut out and acetate put in to form the box 


I have lined the inside of the bottom box with some green patterned paper 
I have added some die cut snowflakes and some gems 
also a happy christmas sentiment 

I would like to enter this card in for some challenges 


thanks for looking and commenting 
happy crafting to you all 
hugs 
Rachel 

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful box creation. Love the depth and the snowflakes on the front.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

I love this - beautifully crafted, Rachel - thanks for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for September. Btw I am excited to see that you are on the DT for Suzy Bee's new challenge blog - I'm delighted that I'm there too. x

Corysnana1 said...

I've never heard of a box card before. Thanks for giving me something new to think about making! Love your colors. Thanks for linking your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
Cathy xx

Hazel said...

You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x

Carol said...

A beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol GD x